Preschool Classes for 3-5 yr olds
Our program offers two classes:
Meets 3 times a week
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
9:00 am – 11:30 am
Meets 2 time a week
Monday and Wednesday
12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Throughout the many activities students encounter during the school year, they:
- develop fine motor skills with scissors and pencils
- use art supplies and creative craft items
- practice gross motor skills with games/equipment
- enhance memorization skills through songs and rhymes
- explore musical instruments and dramatizations
- learn to work with colors, shapes, the alphabet and sounds of letters,and numbers
- gain practice with counting, matching, noticing differences and similarities
- learning to follow multi step directions
- identifying patterns
- participate in singing, playing, and activities, both inside and outside.
Our stories and crafts center on Bible lessons, themed/seasonal topics, and childhood favorites. Children learn initial skills in following directions, sitting to listen, taking turns, and making good decisions.
All of our teachers hold education degrees with many years of experience teaching and leading children.
We invite you to visit our classroom anytime. Please call the director to set up an appointment. You and your child are welcome to come and experience the school and daily fun. We provide a safe and stimulating classroom, with child sized furniture, games, and toys.
The classes present a Christmas pageant and a final show each May showcasing their singing, acting, artistic talents, and academic accomplishments throughout the year. We are thankful for God’s Blessings to our school and our children.